The VETS 2 GWAC, a Best-in-Class contract vehicle, was awarded on October 26, 2017. Federal agencies may now issue task orders on the VETS 2 GWAC.
VETS 2 GWAC Features:
- Best-in-Class designation- The VETS 2 GWAC has been designated as a Best-in-Class contract vehicle;
- Comprehensive Scope - The contract scope is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies;
- Multiple Contract Types - VETS 2 allows Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, and Labor Hour orders;
- Enables Long-Term Planning - VETS 2 has a five-year base period and one five-year option period;
- Robust Contractor Pool - Provides access to customized IT solutions from a qualified pool of SDVOSBs; and
- Socioeconomic Impact - Enables GSA to continue its support of the SDVOSB Procurement Program, while helping federal agencies achieve their socioeconomic goals and objectives.
Marwan Abu-Fadel, Managing Member
Fax Number: 571-257-0957
Email address: email@example.com